Ben Andreou specialises in advising high net wealth families, and senior executives of public and private companies in relation to their strategic personal financial services to maximise after-tax wealth. Ben has advised a diverse range of clients, including passive investors, retailers, property developers, medical specialists and other private ventures.
Ben has experience in:
- Personal Planning and tax effective wealth creation strategies
- Asset protection
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Structuring including Private Companies
- Family Trusts and their effective use for asset protection and tax planning
- Superannuation and retirement planning
- Employee Share Scheme advice
- Capital Gains Tax issues arising from transactions and restructures
Ben has worked with families to appropriately manage their tax risk and has extensive experience helping clients manage their relationship with the ATO on a variety of issues. He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and a Member of the Tax Institute Australia and has advised families for over 14 years.
Prior to joining Koda, Ben was a Director and the trusted adviser for a number of key ultra-high net wealth and high net wealth clients of the Private Clients business at PricewaterhouseCoopers Sydney.