Cassandra has been specialising in resolving complex issues for high net worth clients since 2004. Cassandra’s advice encompasses her clients’ total financial interests, not simply their investments. By providing strategic and intelligent financial solutions to her clients, Cassandra helps her clients achieve what matters most: allowing them to focus on what is really important. Cassandra specialises in providing solutions to complex problems common to senior executives and partners of law firms, such as:
- Protecting assets against litigation
- Ensuring assets are owned in the right structure (eg trust, SMSF, company)
- Managing clients' Australian assets when clients are relocated overseas, and/or during their transition back to Australia
- Effectively managing an executive share plan
- Having a contingency plan in case of serious or long term illness
- Debt structuring and cash flow management
Prior to joining Koda, Cassandra spent 6 years at Perpetual Private as a Senior Adviser and has held similar roles with Goldman Sachs JBWere and Entrust Private Wealth Management.
Cassandra is a Certified Financial Planner and also holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Post-graduate Diploma in Financial Planning. She is a member of the Financial Planning Association and the Australian Institute of Company Directors.