Responsible Investment at Koda
Responsible investment is an approach to allocating capital that continues to grow in relevance and popularity. Investors across the globe are embracing investment opportunities that deliver attractive financial returns without harming people or the environment.
Responsible investment focusses on one or a combination of the following approaches:
- Incorporating Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) analysis into your investment analysis
- Screening out practices or industries not aligned to your values (e.g. tobacco)
- Focusing on practices and industries that are aligned to your values (e.g. renewable energy)
- Impact investments that seek to achieve both financial returns and measurable social &/or environmental outcomes (e.g. disability housing)
Why might it interest you?
Responsible investment has grown into a sophisticated investment and risk management approach that complements traditional risk and return analysis. It allows investors to align their capital to their values.
What is Koda’s role?
Koda works with clients to integrate responsible investment into their portfolios, a specialist skillset that we are proud to offer clients. This includes, though is not limited to:
- Developing responsible investment strategies for clients aligned to their values and beliefs
- Conducting a rigorous financial and impact assessment of responsible investment opportunities
- Building tailored responsible investment portfolios across all asset classes
- Reporting on the financial and impact outcomes of the portfolio
To learn more about our approach to impact and responsible investment, download our latest paper, ‘Responsible Investment: using your capital for profit and purpose’.
“I believe that responsible investment and in particular impact investment will be the next great evolution in investing. We are proud to be able to work with our clients at Koda to build responsible investment portfolios that are aligned to their values and beliefs.” – Paul Heath, Founder & CEO, Koda Capital
Koda is a proud member of the Responsible Investment Association of Australasia (RIAA)